What were the main challenges?
- Couldn’t disturb or affect any other of the fully-functioning business in the building
- Had to carry out works out of hours, work night
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the building
What did we do?
Due to the building having active tenants, the strip works were carried out between 18:00 and 03:00 by a team of 10-12 labourers.
In addition to this, the lobby/reception area had to be thoroughly cleaned every night, ready for the building to resume its regular working day in the morning.
Strip Out Included
- Carpet tiles
- Suspended ceiling grid and insulation
- Non-load bearing partitions
- Dismantle/knockdown blockwork
- Kitchens and services
- Plumbing works
“Professional company who I cannot recommend enough. We have used them on numerous projects and they have always delivered.”
Keith Wilson (Site manager, Dragonfly)