What were the main challenges?
The main challenges related to getting appropriately qualified people for the required plant and getting the water turned off so the we could remove the sprinkler system.
Strip out included:
- Strip out the sprinkler system
- Strip out heating system
- Carpet tile removal from within the office
- Plasterboard partition removal and disposal
- Aircon unit removal and disposal
- External water tank, pump shed and associated pipework demolition and disposal
- Various internal building block work disposal
- Garden waste clearance external
The plant used included:
- 9-tonne digger
- Grab wagon
- 40-yard skips
- Yes Waste tipper vans
Waste removed included:
- Plasterboard (100% diversion from landfill)
- Carpet tiles
- Garden waste
Hi, I’ve been writing articles for over 17 years with the aim of creating content to help people make an informed decision.