You don’t need a long or recurring contract to work with Yes Waste.
Many of our customers use Yes Waste for single jobs. Perhaps they have a room that needs completely emptying, or a pile of rubbish that has built up over time.
We are happy to work with customers who only need us for a single job – no matter how big or small. To find out more, get in touch.
Examples of one-off customers:
- Events – preparation and clean up
- Getting property and land ready for inspection and sale
- DIY House renovations
- Shopfitting waste for independent traders setting up of having a makeover
If you do need a contract or regular visits
For customers who are likely to use our services on a regular basis, we’d be happy to discuss how we can serve you best.
Typically this applies to businesses such as:
- Premises which need bins emptied regularly
- Projects which span multiple sites, such as landlords renovating several houses
- Projects with long time frames, like producing weekly waste requirements
- Businesses which are temporary but need waste collected weekly
- New build commercial premises prior to handover
Where we work
Yes Waste is based in Wakefield. Our Collection Teams can travel to sites and premises across Yorkshire, especially Leeds, Huddersfield and Wakefield. Most of our customers are in the West Yorkshire and South Yorkshire area. We would be happy to discuss what we can offer to places outside this, especially for specialist collections (e.g., fridges).
How to get in touch
If you have any queries, please call Yes Waste on 0800 058 2522. You can speak to the Manager and make a booking then and there if you need an urgent collection. Alternatively send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you quickly.
We have a Facebook Page which we monitor too, so there’s a “chat” facility available if you prefer.
Hi I’m the marketing person for Yes Waste. For queries about waste management, speak to the experts on 0800 058 2522