Yes Waste Garage Clearance can remove rubbish from all kinds of outbuildings, including:
Our service covers all of South and West Yorkshire. We are based in Wakefield and cover Leeds and Sheffield, and can visit local towns and cities – please enquire wherever you are, and we can advise you with a quote.
What can Yes Waste take from your garage?
We can collect all sorts as part of your Garage Clearance. Items might include:
- Clothes, bedding and soft furnishings
- Tyres, and car parts and accessories
- Paint, tools and DIY materials
- Electrical equipment like fridges
- Cardboard, Packaging and General waste
- Discarded or broken toys
Don’t forget we take all kinds of waste from inside or outside the house, from single items to house clearances – so the sooner you get in touch the quicker we have it sorted for you.
What happens to the waste from a garage clearance?
Yes Waste aims to send zero waste to landfill. Achieving this means as much as possible is recycled or reused.
Trained staff in our unit examine all waste that comes in and sort it into the different types. This means you don’t have to spend time going through the waste yourself.
How much will a garage clearance cost?
How much a garage clearance will cost depends on the kind of waste you want to remove, and how much of it there is.
We normally charge by weight and are often cheaper and simpler than hiring a skip. Find out more by getting a free quote.
How to book.
Making a booking for Yes Waste to come and collect rubbish from your garage or anywhere is easy.
- Just call us on 0800 058 2522, and speak to the manager – we can arrange a garage clearance appointment right there.
- Visit our website at yeswaste.com to find out more about what we do
- Send us a message with a photo of what you need clearing at facebook.com/yeswasteltd
Hi I’m the marketing person for Yes Waste. For queries about waste management, speak to the experts on 0800 058 2522